Shop, laugh and indulge
as the very best exhibitors prepare to pamper you!
Plan a day with the girls!
February 15, 2020 ~ 9 AM to 3 PM
Admission is $3
All of your favorites in one warm, sunny place…in Sargent’s Greenhouse!
Sargent’s Nursery hosts this event each February! Join us for time to relax, shop, or just have fun! This event caters to women, giving them a chance to spend time with friends and get rejuvenated in the midst of winter.
Your $3 admission will help support a local charity.
New this year!! Succulent Bar!
Create your own personalized, potted succulent. Our succulent bar will be fully stocked with a variety of pots, succulents, soil, choice of decorative soil covers, planting instruction and care sheet. We will be there to help you or answer any questions. $5 small size and $8 regular size.
- Matilda Jane Clothing — Colorful, youthful, gorgeous clothing!
- Vino in the Valley – Wine samples
- Stockholm Pie Plate Café — Pies, cookies, chocolates and gifts!
- Sandy’s Signatures Signs – Hand painted signs from re purposed wood.
- Body & Soul Massage of Goodhue – chair massage
- Heather Lawrenz Jewelry – Beautiful handmade jewelry!
- Mary Kay — Beauty products and samples.
- Rather Bee Crafting – Create & takes! Painted pallet signs & Easter egg bath bombs!
- Enhanced Image Salon – Beauty products and salon services.
- Premier Design Jewelry, Sharon Duden- Cash and Carry Jewelry
- The Pampered Chef, Nancy Anderson – kitchen tools, pantry items, and more!
- Norwex, Terri Cook – Natural cleaning products.
- Rockhill Designs, Cindy Degener – Handcrafted jewelry and accessories
- LAW Woodworking – cutting boards, benches, repurposed barnboard boxes, and more!
- YB Urban?, LLC – Handcrafted bath, body, and home products.
- Thirty-One – Utility totes, purses, thermals, home storage and more!
- Day Brightener Bakery – Beautifully decorated cookies and cake pops.
- Whimsy Gal Boutique – clothing, jewelry, accessories.
- Joan Holst – Fleece blankets, doll clothes, etc. All proceeds go to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and Operation Smile.
- Ruth Raich – Homemade bakery items.
- River Valley Chiropractic — massages and screenings.
- Judith Hunecke – Lace scarfs, kids ponchos, shoulder wraps and more!
- Rustic Northern Woods – glass block lights, tumblers
- Color Street – Nail strips
- Funky Junk by Heidi Waltz
- Hanisch Bakery – Lunches, breads, and treats!
- Sargent’s Nursery – Succulent Bar!!!
Apply to be a Vendor
If you would like to apply to be a vendor at the quality show please submit your information by clicking below: