Shop, laugh and indulge
as the very best exhibitors prepare to pamper you!
Plan a day with the girls!
February 16, 2019 ~ 9 AM to 3 PM
Admission is $3
All of your favorites in one warm, sunny place…in Sargent’s Greenhouse!
Sargent’s Nursery hosts this event each February! Join us for time to relax, shop, or just have fun! This event caters to women, giving them a chance to spend time with friends and get rejuvenated in the midst of winter.
Your $3 admission will help support a local charity.
- Cedar Wood Creations – custom designed cedar furniture, planters, doll beds and more!
- Vino in the Valley – Wine samples
- Sandy’s Signatures Signs – Hand painted signs from re purposed wood.
- Body & Soul Massage of Goodhue – chair massage
- In-Fusion Glass – unique glass adornments
- Usborne Books & More, Carly Siefert – Books for all ages.
- Rather Bee Crafting – Art & craft classes and parties.
- The Levee – Women’s clothing and accessories
- Stella Sparrow Designs – Handmade, original jewelry using semi-precious stones.
- Young Living, Katelyn Callstrom – Essential oils, diffusers, roller blends, household cleaners, and more.
- Enhanced Image Salon – Waxing, Lipsense, and more!
- P.E.O. – Nuts, handmade items – proceed’s benefit scholarships for women’s education.
- Origami Owl, Nichole Ryan – Custom jewelry for telling stories through Living Lockets, personalized charms, and other products.
- Arbonne International, Lori Peine – personal care products
- Essential Chiropractic – Chair massage, crystals, supplements and health resources!
- Lularoe, Erica Hoops – Clothing
- Premier Design Jewelry, Joanne Carter – Cash and Carry Jewelry
- The Pampered Chef, Nancy Anderson – kitchen tools, pantry items, and more!
- Norwex, Terri Cook – Natural cleaning products.
- Monat Hair Care, Jennifer Weyer – Natural based hair care products.
- Rockhill Designs, Cindy Degener – Handcrafted jewelry and accessories
- LAW Woodworking – cutting boards, benches, repurposed barnboard boxes, and more!
- Mousework Glass – handblown glass – wine glasses, cups, marbles, jewelry, ornaments, art, and more!
Apply to be a Vendor
If you would like to apply to be a vendor at the quality show please submit your information by clicking below: