Shop, laugh and indulge
as the very best exhibitors prepare to pamper you!
Plan a day with the girls!
Feb. 17th, 2018 ~ 9 AM to 3 PM
Admission is $3
All of your favorites in one warm, sunny place…in Sargent’s Greenhouse!
Vintage Junk Market will be at the show too!
Sargent’s Nursery hosts this event each February!
Join us for time to relax, shop, or just have fun! This event caters to women, giving them a chance to spend time with friends and get rejuvenated in the midst of winter.
Your admission will help support the Hope Coalition.
- Funky Junk by Heidi Waltz – Restyled home decor and furniture.
- Cedar Wood Creations – custom designed cedar furniture, planters, doll beds and more!
- Vino in the Valley – Wine samples
- Rustic Ruins – Photography of old, abandoned and forgotten places and things.
- Peachy Pie Designs - Re purposed items, signs, jewelry and home decor.
- Sandy’s Signatures Signs – Hand painted signs from re purposed wood.
- Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski - Cindy Degener
- Body & Soul Massage of Goodhue
- Heather Lawrenz – Up-cycled gemstone jewelry
- Bubbles by Brooks
- Usborne Books & More
- Cannon River Bowl and Spoon – Wooden bowls and kitchen utensils
- The Levee – Women’s clothing and accessories
- Jennifers Wellness Studio
- Nesbitt’s Oasis Eatery and Red Wing Confectionery
- Enhanced Image Salon – Waxing, Senegence Demos and more!
- P.E.O. – Nuts, handmade items – proceed’s benefit scholarships for women’s education.
- Hold On – Cards, jewelry and thought inspired gifts for women
- Origami Owl – Nichole Ryan
- Arbonne International
- Essential Chiropractic – Chair massage, crystals, supplements and health resources!
- Lularoe Thia Rewolinski
- Premier Design Jewelry – Cash and Carry Jewelry
- The Pampered Chef
- Norwex – Natural cleaning products with the one and only, Terri Cook.
Apply to be a Vendor
If you would like to apply to be a vendor at the quality show please submit your information by clicking below: