We Are Open!
We are in this Together
We want everyone to know we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, customers and clients, and are working hard to make a safe environment for you to get the all the yard and garden supplies you need to get ready for the season. We’ve widened our aisles and done some rearranging to help accommodate this new way of interacting.
Sargent’s Nursery Practices Social Distancing
Below are some of the other ways we are trying to help everyone stay safe:
- Landscape and garden care crews will not enter homes and will only communicate outdoors, or via phone or email.
- Crews will be implementing a 1 per vehicle rule as well as cleaning tools, vehicles and equipment frequently.
- Social Distancing will be followed in the store to maintain 6ft between staff and customers, as well as between each customer who is not of the same household.
- Checkouts have been spaced to allow for better social distancing
- Checkouts have been retrofitted with Plexiglas dividers to provide another layer of protection during the payment process. Cashiers will not be handling Credit Cards, and signing for CC payments will be waived.
- Highly trafficked areas will be cleaned and sanitized frequently, with some areas getting that treatment after each use.
- Staff who engage with customers frequently will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be used by staff before each interaction.
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe, and we know that you—our valued customers—will do the same for us and respect the health and safety of our staff.
We request the following:
- Masks are encouraged.
- Please limit your visit to one member of your family.
- If you are sick in any way, please wait to visit Sargent’s Nursery until two weeks after you’re feeling well.
With everyone home and spring upon us, it’s the perfect time to plant seeds, refresh your yard, and brighten your home and we are working hard to make sure your gardens can go on, despite the setbacks we are all experiencing.
We look forward to you shopping with us!
Seeds. Garden Tools. Mulch. Lawn Supplies. Seedlings. Houseplants. Flowers.
Red Wing’s Leading Garden Center
For over 90 years Sargent’s Nursery has served the Red Wing Community with genuine care and a smile. Beyond our old-fashioned, in-store customer service and our newest point of sales technology, we also strive to serve our community through outreach and fundraising efforts and are honored to continue to do so into the next century.
We take pride in continuing to deliver expert horticultural advice, high quality flowers, shrubs, trees and houseplants, unique garden and home decor and a comfortable shopping environment in which to make it all happen!
Sargent’s Nursery is also the premier provider of Landscape Design and Installation in the area and has proven time and again that the outdoor spaces around our homes ought to be just as beautiful and enjoyable as the spaces within.
We hope to see you again soon!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Check back daily!