Shop, laugh and indulge
as the very best exhibitors prepare to pamper you!
Plan a day with the girls!
Feb. 18, 2017 ~ 9 AM to 3 PM
Admission is $3
All of your favorites in one warm, sunny place…in Sargent’s Greenhouse!
New! A Vintage Junk Market will be at the show.
Sargent’s Nursery hosts this event each February!
Join us for time to relax, shop, or just have fun! This event caters to women, giving them a chance to spend time with friends and get rejuvenated in the midst of winter.
Your admission will help support the Mississippi Shuffle.
- Mandy’s Coffee & Cafe – treats and coffee
- Funky Junk by Heidi Waltz – Restyled home decor and furniture.
- Nesbitt’s Oasis Eatery and Red Wing Confectionery
- Enhanced Image Salon – Hair Bobble demos, Lipsense, waxing and more!
- Doreen’s Custom Design
- Boxrud’s Resale and Gifts – consignment furniture and vintage re-purposed decor
- Bella Casa Design Studio – Interior Design Service
- P.E.O. – Nuts, handmade items – proceed’s benefit scholarships for women’s education.
- Body Kneads Massage and Wellness Center – chair massage
- Cedar Wood Creations – custom designed cedar furniture, planters, doll beds and more!
- Roots Hair Studio – hand massages, parafin hand waxing and more!
- Norwex – Natural cleaning products with the one and only, Terri Cook.
- Heather Swartz – Homemade Scarves ad Headbands
- Modern Bag Ladies – Bags, wallets, coin purses made from vintage textiles / Traveling Sanctuary Sisterhood
- Winter Goddess Foods – Chai, cocoa, toffee, nuts and truffles
- The Levee – Women’s clothing and accessories
- Get it Together by Rachel Aslakson – Professional Oganizer | Staging, Move-In Services, and more!
- Vino in the Valley – Wine samples
- Origami Owl
- Arbonne International
- Essential Chiropractic – New aura soma color therapy!
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Premier Design Jewelry – Cash and Carry Jewelry
- The Pampered Chef
- Nerium by Sheila Goering
- Judith Hunecke Handmade Crafts
- Heather Lawrenz – Up-cycled gemstone jewelry
- Bubbles by Brooks
- Usborne Books & More
Apply to be a Vendor
If you would like to apply to be a vendor at the quality show please submit your information by clicking below: