FIVE POUND BOXES FOR $18
- Sargent’s will be offering fresh cranberries for sale again this year. We get these direct from the supplier who contracts to a national brand and isn’t allowed to advertise direct to the public.
- They are unbelievable cranberries, much fresher in terms of color and taste than any you can buy bagged at a grocery store.
- Supporting local farms creates a stronger local economy and strengthens the local food supply chain.
- Fresh cranberries are very high in antioxidants and are recognized as a Superfood!
- Wisconsin is the #1 cranberry producer in the country and these fresh cranberries from the bogs in Tomah, Wisconsin are plump, deep-red and have incredible flavor.
- These are great to share with friends or neighbors or purchase more to freeze for fresh taste through the winter months; they keep well in the freezer for up to a year!
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PRE-PAID
ORDERS DUE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2020
Pre-order now either by stopping into the store, calling 651-388-3847, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our bill pay at:
and using the term “cranberries” as the invoice number.
PICKUP: Saturday, November 7th and Sunday, November 8th