- 0 Comments
- February 8, 2021
- by Eliza Mark
- Leave a comment
FLOWER SHARES SOLD OUT
for 2021 Season
100% Minnesota Grown Flowers & Bouquets
The nitty-gritty details:
Our Bouquet Share runs for 10 weeks typically starting mid-June through August. There are two options, a Full Share (10 weeks, every week pick-up, 10 bouquets total) and a Half Share (10 weeks, every other week pick-up, 5 bouquets total). Choose Sargent’s as a pickup location when you sign up, and each week you’ll pick-up a bouquet of seasonally, and sustainably, grown flowers.
Flower Bouquet CSA Share Details:
Bouquet Shares consist of locally grown, beautiful, bouquets available for pick up weekly or every-other-week from a specific location during the summer growing season.
- Sargent’s Nursery (3352 N Service Dr, Red Wing, MN 55066) Thursday 3-6 pm*
Share Options: (Shares will run approximately early to mid-June thru August)
- Full Share (10 weeks)
- Half Share (10 weeks, every other week)
What can I expect?
- All flower bouquets will be freshly cut & hand-designed with approximately 10-30 stems. Each week will be different including (but not limited to) peonies, sunflowers, larkspur, hydrangeas, lilies, dahlias, cosmos, unique foliages & other specialty annual & perennial flowers.
- What if I am on vacation one week? Because all flowers are fresh cut & perishable, we are not able to hold them, but the bouquets make an excellent gift for a neighbor, co-worker, church, daycare provider, or friend.
- Will my bouquet come in a vase? All bouquets will consist of approximately 10-30 stems of fresh-cut, locally grown flowers, wrapped in kraft paper and vase ready.
- When will my share start? The flower shares will start mid-to the end of June, depending on the weather. An email 10-14 days ahead of time will be sent out to notify you of our start date.
- How do I care for my flowers? Each bouquet comes with care instructions stamped on the kraft paper wrap as well as a flower food packet (if you would like to use it). Flowers hold the best when out of direct sunlight & vase water is changed regularly.
Feel free to share this post with any flower-loving friends.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org